What mailing service do you use?

I am looking for suggestions for a mailing service in FL that we can have a physical address, get packages and regular mail.  Then have that sent over to us in the DR.  Any suggestions?

Lisa

We use MBE (mailbox etc).  They are a bit more expensive than the other company we tried but are far more reliable and reaponsive.

We sent an overnight letter from Las Terrenas to North Carolina using the other local company.  We mailed it on Saturday afternoon.  They charged us $60 US and it didnt make to Santo Domingo until Thursday.
We were given every excuse under the sun about whose fault it was and were not even offered an apology nor offered reimbursement for part of the cost.  We were just told welcome to the DR.

The package (a letter going to our bank) was time sensitive and we only used the other company because MBE had already closed for the day.

So far, MBE has only lost one item which they reimbursed the cost for in about a week.  And we have ordered quite a bit online and shipped personal belongings from the states and MBE is by far worth the extra money.

I believe others may have had opposite experiences so you may want to give both a test run and see which ends up being more reliable for you.

This topic has been covered multiple times. There are a number of companies. Check who is close to where you are in DR check prices, measurements and restrictions.

I use MBE, MailBoxes Etc, I have used BM Cargo (good in some offices but not all), CPS .  Currently I love MBE. 

None take mail out of the country, they contract to couriers at ridiculous prices! 

If anyone knows a mail forwarder that does not use a courier, let me.know!

On this subject, I'd like to hear from folks how much they would be willing to pay to send an envelope to the states.

My company has a plane flying to and from Puerto Rico daily from M-F. 

I have sent correspondence to our PR office and they throw it in a mailbox when they receive it.

Obviously nobody wants to spend 60 bucks to send a letter.

How much would you pay?

I just sent you a PM on this

JDJ
You should talk to the law offices....
they regularly mail to the US...
not sure how but that's how I do it !!