Longer Stay in Phnom Penh

Hi all. Will be departing for some months of wandering around in October and back in June of 2020. Will need to get a new US passport from consulate then. I would like to spend a month in the area around Russian Market or downtown. Just want to allow sufficient time to get new passport issued. I have a retirement extension of stay already so not concerned so much about whether its 30 or 45 days in Phnom Penh.

Can anyone suggest longer stay accommodations in the area around Russian Market? I would like something similar to an airbnb apartment where I get the entire residence but kind of open ended just in case I have to stay longer.

Thanks for any suggestions. Looking forward to what Joe has to say :-)

Hey.

Thanks for taking care of my Monday morning, you must have thought I had nothing to  do  :D

Kidding, I have sent you a PM, you could also search for guesthouses, most of them have long stay possibilities.

Cheers.

Joe

Hey thanks Joe! got your message. I will catch up with the property owner and see what we can do. Maybe we can catch up for dinner late August when I get back from Vietnam? I am staying downtown then for a week.  I will be back in PP on 27 August.

Yeah great idea.

Keep me informed when you're back.

Cheers.

Joe