Price of fitted kitchen & bathroom Blagoevgrad/Sandanski

Hi All,
I am looking for a company/individual who can quote me on a new kitchen and bathroom. I have received ridiculous quotes. Please, only referrals. Your personal experience with pricing would be appreciated.

Welcome to the Forum :)

Can I ask you how many quotes you have received? Also the range of prices that have been quoted?

SimCityAT
Expat Team

2 quotes for kitchen and 1 for bathroom. Kitchen was 6000 and 7000 lev. Bathroom was 5500. Bathroom has walls to be removed and replaced with new toilet, basin, shower and tiles. That I can understand.

It depends on what kind of kitchen you want if you want a custom build kitchen it is fair price.

On this same forum, some people mentioned 2500 lev. But unfortunately its Varna side. So the contacts they left in chat cant help me.

Maybe do it yourself?

Maybe comment to assist?

Kitchens and bathrooms quite cheap at praktiker and praktis lots of designs can you not buy the stuff yourself and get a qoute for fitting in our area near vt we pay 40 to 80 bgn a day from the locals

Thank you penny.

penny74 wrote:

Kitchens and bathrooms quite cheap at praktiker and praktis lots of designs can you not buy the stuff yourself and get a qoute for fitting in our area near vt we pay 40 to 80 bgn a day from the locals

Custom made?