Cost of living in pinhalzinho sc

hello

i want to know how much is the cost of living in pinhalzinho sc and Chapecó for a 21yo single guy or couple?
basically i need the rent price from cheap to really good apartment/house and living cost, most people who move to brazil for living usually want a city with beach and crazy day and nigh activities but im not in to that life style, and for all i know pinhalzinho is a very small city which is perfect for my life style, so dont consider those kinda activities in living cost.

If you have a thousand dollars per month, it should be enough for a single guy in any of the 3 southern states (PR. SC, RS). For a couple living together with no kids, 1500USD...

I´m curious, what´s in Pinhalzinho? I´ve been to Chapeco and Concordia, SC ...

robal

i asked this question in few other forum and people are like what the hell is in pinhalzinho?!
well its Complex and personal, all i can say is im not going for the city or the culture..
do u have any negative thoughts on chapeco? i know some people rather live in pinhalzinho and drive 40min to work in chapeco, is something wrong with that city or its just more expensive?

I don't see any particular problem with Chapeco
except for the high divorce rate like Concordia.
I don't know Pinhanzinho so I can't say if the cost of living is cheaper or more expensive than
Chapeco. But I'm sure there's not much difference.