pls help

it is possible to change my housemaid visa to skilled visa...??
i am new in almost 2mos here.
thanks in advance to your reply..

Conversion not possible.  But you can cancel housemaid visa and have an employer apply for a skilled visa for you.

Quick question.
I got a job offer that I accepted , and the visa is being processed, I can see it on lmra portal and I'm told it's already at immigration. But the thing is my gamca medical has just expired while my visa is still under processing.
So will that be a problem?

Doesn't matter if it has reached immigration.

Thank you for that info.

New topic