Inquiry about Final exit visa

Hello.. My contract is finish last June 28. I asked my employer to issue final exit visa for me before my iqama will expire. How can I check if he really got my final exit visa? Because whenever I ask him a copy of
exit visa he always said he cannot because it's electronic.

I checked in Mol website it states that "on the job". Does it mean he didn't get final exit visa because he asked me to stay for 2 mons more even if iqama is expired????

once you get have final exit, you must leave Saudi Arabia within 2 months max from exit visa issuance date.  if your iqama is expired within those dates, you must carry your exit visa copy specially if you will go outside.

Is there any way that I can check online  if they already issued final exit visa for me

Can I go to Jawazat to check my final exit visa?

Just check your Absher , if u don't have make one

I tried to register but since my iqama is expired I can't register.. Can I personally go to Jawazat?

Hello

I want to ask if did u get already a copy of final exit visa .

Hope you reply.

THANKS

They said they cannot print it. They gave visa number instead it's valid till September 30

There are so many videos available in YouTube about how to Check final exit visa issued or not.

Hello  man

I just ask if that visa number they give you and the visa number in your passport during stamping are the same or not ..

I have same problem  they not give copy of final exit or any visa number .

Please reply

Sir,
I got final exit paper from company,, before-i jawazat fingerprint-,but company not hadover jail,-after I goto airport, AFTER. I GOT write murhal SEAL passport ,
Can come back to soudhi ,any problems