Visa information

Dear all friends
I'm Tulshidas from India, plan to visit Cebu in Philippines , purpose to explore beautiful destination
If anybody can help me regarding  to get visa on arrival at Cebu airport, I will have got Singapore tourist visa
Thanks & Regards

Everyone entering the Philippines can have a 30 day visa for free at the immigration desk upon arrival but you need to have a ticket to leave the country when you arrive. Many visitors who want to stay here a while purchase what is known as a throw away ticket and the cheapest throw away ticket is usually with Cebu Pacific from Manila to Kota Kinabalu in Malaysia for around PHP 3,000 or less although sometimes it's cheaper from Manila to Hong Kong. Sometimes the immigration officer will not ask you if you have a ticket to leave the country, but if they do and you don't have one they will refuse you entry into the country.

As most airlines are aware that you need a ticket to leave Philippines upon entering, you may even be asked if you have one at your departure airport, because if you are refused entry that airline might have to bear the cost of your return flight.

Thank you dear for quick response for my querry ...... Warms Regards

Tulc54, welcome to the forum. Just to clarify it appears that as you are holding a "Singapore" visa you have a 14 day visa free entry, not sure if you can extend beyond the 14 days.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_poli … hilippines

Cheers, Steve.

Many thanks sir.

Tulc54 wrote:

Many thanks sir.

Research mate and look at forward ticket as well as obligations for Indian nationals.

Cheers, Steve.

Tulc54 wrote:

Dear all friends
I'm Tulshidas from India, plan to visit Cebu in Philippines , purpose to explore beautiful destination
If anybody can help me regarding  to get visa on arrival at Cebu airport, I will have got Singapore tourist visa
Thanks & Regards

According to this list, people from India cannot avail of the visa upon entry privilege. Your Singapore visa will be of little interest to the Philippines authorities.
https://www.dfa.gov.ph/list-of-countrie … 1-day-visa

Thank you sir
Regards