Need Suggestions On Urgent Basis

I have got a waiter job in a hotel in Hamburg through an agent from Pakistan. I want to ask that after moving Germany can I go for searching my field related jobs with continuing the waiter's job.

Thanks

Yasir127 wrote:

I have got a waiter job in a hotel in Hamburg through an agent from Pakistan. I want to ask that after moving Germany can I go for searching my field related jobs with continuing the waiter's job.

Thanks

Work permits are sometimes limited to the type of work and length of time. It depends on what you get. If there is no specific type of work limitation mentioned then of course one could look for another job. But not to be too critical but I would really wonder about an agency claiming such a thing. There are no shortages of people to do unskilled labor in Germany. That a hotel would bother to go to the trouble of doing the paperwork and expense to hire a non-EU citizen and bring them from Pakistan is very unlikely. Why should they? You should maybe google it and see if this agent is really legitimate because this sounds like a common scam.

Thank you, sir,