And gives us a shiver.

We could tell ourselves
our hearts are divided.
But the truth really is
In Sosua, they are reunited.
😎

Ahhh this is great!!!

Can't wait to see you two!!

I am looking forward to the next North Shore gathering and seeing/meeting more super nice folks......

I know exactly what you mean! 😀

After less than 24 hours sitting  in our  Indiana living room,  we booked tickets back to Sosua for 12/4 - 12/15.

If there are any meet ups scheduled in the Puerto Plata area during that time, please let us know.

Maybe we need to get something planned honey!

We have secured our next trip as well from Nov 5-21st. Going to Las Terrenas for 5 days, Jarabaco a for 2 days and the balance of time in Juan Dolio. We love Las Terrenas but want to get a feel of other areas also.

That's awesome! I'm just starting to plan our first trip to the DR next May - a family trip to celebrate our daughter's college graduation.
We had hoped to get there this summer, but next spring will have to do....

We were home from our last trip, 2 weeks ago, less than 24 hours, and booked our next one. It is in December and even that is too long to wait!

I tried to delete this duplicate but i couldn't. I guess you cant delete enthusiasm!

I'm booked to overlap your trip ChristiE!  11/29 to 12/10! We might finally meet!  Spirit bare fare round trip from Detroit. $332! Wooohooo...and the best part...my husband is flying in the week before with Delta and his status means he can take all my clothes for me!!!  I will just have to leave them there until our return trip together later in December!...not bad!

Whooty hoot!! las bebidas frías están en nuestro futuro!

:top:

I put in my calendar to organize a get together during that time and make a trek to the north coast!

That would've awesome! Planner, You could drive up with me on Dec 1. I'm dropping hubby at Las Américas and then driving back north to Cabrera...but, I'm sure you have a car...🤪

That would be great. A North coast meet up would be fun!

American Airlines just "adjusted" our flights. So now, we have to go home a day early. But we will be there from late afternoon 12/4 - 12/13, leaving on the 14th.

They also changed our friend's flights, leaving them hardly any others to choose from. Grrrr...

I don't know what it is about Puerto Plata....