SALES MANAGER JOBS IN CEBU

Hi

May i know if there is a possibility for a foreigner to have a job in Cebu? I will be there for good to be with my girlfriend. Please give me some ideas and thank you very much.

Do you speak any languages of the Philippines?

In addition to Mugtechs question, do you also have a have a work permit?
Would that be a job that would be considered as a job that a Filipino could perform?
I would think it would be.

Welcome to the forum Harris, enjoy or no you will get straight answers from those that reside here and those that don't. You as a first time poster I have to ask frankly, have you met your girlfriend?  Expectations? Finances? Longevity?
Secondly have you ever been to the Philippines or other Asian countries similar to PH. and tasted the dirt and realities of a developing nation? Tested the waters? The poverty? The wealth? The pollution? Traffic jambs? Culture?
Thirdly Harris, if you are a brain surgeon you will get employment in any country, what skills can you offer a country where over 10 million souls (OFW's) leave this fine country to provide a better existence for their families? Unless you come here under the wings of a conglomerate as I have done a couple of times then do your research very well  and then enjoy the flavours and your potential chosen life.
Good luck and keep us posted  on your findings/progress.

Cheers, Steve.

Hi

I am not that fluent yet but i can speak a little about cebuano language

Hello,

As of now i dont have working permit but i am willing to process it if there is a possibility that i can work there. I am currently connected in a resort company.