1 bed room in compound

Looking for 1 bedroom apt or villa in compound in Khobar city ..
need help :):)

can anyone who knows anything help :)

Have PM 'd you with some details, check if thats what u are looking for..

help please.. looking for 1 bedroom flat in compound,, cant find anything on net/

just check euro-village compound plz.

ive checked the website, and im trying to ring the number on there,, but it dont work..
eurovillage seems good, just cant get in touch.

Hi everyone, I'm working in Mubarraz at Aramco JSTC and I'm looking to move to Khobar and would like to now if anyone can help me find a compound. I'm looking for a 1 bedroom furnished and am willing to spend upto 5000SAR per month. Any help will be much appreciated.:)

i have two spare rooms in my place. thats if you dont mind sharing the house!

Hi borntobemild
Thank you very much for your offer, and no I don't mind sharing. Where are you located? is it in Khobar. One of the guys I work with drives back and forth by himself to Khobar and he's in a compound about 5 min walk from euro village. I have just received my Iqama so I will be getting a drivers license once I have it and travel with him every day. Could you e-mail me some pics of your house/room, etc.. and what are the costs. I hope to come up on my days off the Wednesday but that depends on transport. Many thanks and best regards.:thanks:

i was actually directing my offer specifically to anyone of the female gender!! sorry buddy!

I got someone who might help and I will send the contact # to you if they can be any helpful.

peace

RedGoblin wrote:

Have PM 'd you with some details, check if thats what u are looking for..

RedGoblin, appreciate if you could share the same with me also.
Thanks!

@RedGoblin doesn't live in KSA anymore.

By the way, his msg is 1 yr 8 months old.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

LOL..! fair point..!
What can I say... newbie to the forum..! :)

expat_malik wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:

LOL..! fair point..!
What can I say... newbie to the forum..! :)

Welcome to Expat-Blog anyways :)

see view compound one bed room set is 35000 SR..........i already applyed there.

paradigmshift wrote:

see view compound one bed room set is 35000 SR..........i already applyed there.

Can you please share the contact details of the person concerned..?
Thanks!

I see a lot of bachelor flats for rent, but they are not in a compound.