Learning Chinese, Seeing a real China

Hi, my name is Micah. I am a native Chinese guy living in Dubai. I speak standard mandarin and Standard English (a little bit American accent). I used to teach three Americans when I was in China, and I taught a French lady mandarin for 6 months in Dubai. I am patient and experienced, I can give you more inspiration while teaching, the more inspired you are, the more interested you are, and the more mandarin you will learn.

Meanwhile, you will learn lots of Chinese culture from me, which will help you understand China more.

If you are interested, please feel free to contact me.

My number is 050 169 4831

E-mail: [email protected]

Hi Micah,

Welcome to Expat.com!

You should post an ad in the Dubai classifieds > classes section.

Thank you.

Who CAN help me to practice m'y English? I Am moove to dubai with my family ( hansband and my son) recently and i need new acquaintances just to discuss over cup of tea, doing shopping... Who knows perhaps we become good freind In the future. I feel Alone In dubai and i Am afraid of home sickness.  if m'y request interest you... Don't hesitate to Send me a message. Looping foward to hear about you... Cheers

hi where are you from ?

hi welcome to Dubai .. I hope participation in more discussion can help you improve you English and if you need mor I can refer my friends wife she is english teacher in American university dubai. 

Naimailyan wrote:

Who CAN help me to practice m'y English? I Am moove to dubai with my family ( hansband and my son) recently and i need new acquaintances just to discuss over cup of tea, doing shopping... Who knows perhaps we become good freind In the future. I feel Alone In dubai and i Am afraid of home sickness.  if m'y request interest you... Don't hesitate to Send me a message. Looping foward to hear about you... Cheers