Help me find a place in Amman!!

I lived in Jordan a few years back. There was a Hookah lounge i used to go to which i am trying to remember where it was.
I know there are many in Amman but i will describe the place.
Not sure which dawar it is close to but the place is about 10/15 mins drive from Gardens. Once you get off the main road there is a place to park cars,  along that road there is a club/disco and a few shops. if you go further in you have to park your car and walk as no cars can go through that street. The place is a 2 minute walk from the street parking. there are a few Shisha Cafes surrounded by green bushes and fairy lights.
One cafe is a small one in the middle of the street and the one other is on the left handside decently big 2 floor restuarant/shisha cafe. I think there might have been another cafe also but not sure.
The Shisha Cafe was also a restaurant and the outside seating area is decently sized. there is also a second floor. That place is always busy with people at night.

Im sorry if this description is very vague but from living in jordan i know how easy it is to describe a place and people know. haha looking forward for your replies if you give me names i will try to find out which ones the right one.

you can use google map to reach to area where coffee shop is located and search for that coffee shop in that area.
I have question, are you interested in language exchange ?