Cleared Heb C

I have been cleared of Heb C since 2015 is that will be an obstacle if I went to Bahrain for work

I live in UK and not quite familiar with these procedures . Can someone highlighted for me please

Thanks
K

What do you mean cleared Hep C?

If you refer to not suffering from active Hep C, that might be good for your health but from a visa medical standpoint, they test for Hep C antibodies in your blood.  That test will always remain positive if you have ever had Hep C. In that case, you won't get a visa.

Yes as Xtang said, they test for positivity or negativity of infection not whether it is active or reminiscent disease.

Thank you for the feedback . Is any chance you can help me further by advising of the health organisation who run these tests please

I really appreciate your time

Thanks
K

Again, you need to be clear in the question.

The tests are done by GAMCA for most countries.  Where GAMCA is not present, these are done by private clinics.  Then pre-employment visa is issued and upon arrival of the employee, a test is AGAIN done inside Bahrain by authorized clinics and uploaded to MOH portal at Al-Razi hospital.  This is the test that matters for the residence permit. The guidelines and decision on the results is with the Ministry of Health in Bahrain.  And those rules are 100% clear i.e. if your test comes back positive for Hep C (antibody test), you will NOT get a visa for sure.

Thank you again. I will of course be clear as I don't like wasting ppl time or mine .

My GP in UK would like to know more so I do have few questions to ask them . Can you help providing me with their phone number as it looks like you are an expert and more knowledge on these topics

Much appreciated

Thanks
K

Look at the information on LMRA's website:

http://lmra.bh/portal/en/page/show/203   Rules.  And also has the attachment for the form that your GP can fill and stamp
http://lmra.bh/portal/en/page/show/117  Guidelines for the tests

You can google the Ministry of Health number but be aware that in this part of the world, no one picks up the phone in government offices generally.  And even if they do, unless you are an Arabic speaker, you are not likely to get anywhere.

The rules above clearly show what I have already told you and the guidelines should be enough for your GP to conduct an exam.