Work Visa Waiting Period and Questions

Hi guys. I would like to know How long is the waiting period for work visa for riyadh. I got an offer as a Secretary for a holding company. I received the offer through email last July 10, then I signed and sent it back to the HR on July 12.

I have a contacts there, specifically my sister who also works for one of the owner of that holding company, she said my work visa has been processed already.

Initially, I have send my resume, then a whole body picture only.

My questions, in processing a work visa , is the documents(resume, whole body picture, signed offer letter) I sent enough yet for them to process the visa?

What About the medical exam is that process only once i have the visa?

Let me know if you can enlighten me.

Thank you!

Few things:

1) Full body picture is NOT a requirement for a work visa.  That may be your employer's requirement
2) For work visa, they would need your passport copy and other details e.g. attested degrees

If everything is in order, the visa can be issued quickly.  Then you do a medical in GAMCA in home country and submit everything to the Saudi consulate through an agent like VFS and it is stamped on your passport.   You will do another medical in Saudi when you arrive in order to convert the visa to an Iqama.

That's what I was thinking atleast they have my passport right, anyway Thank you for the reply, I may need to folow up with my contacts so I can be assure that I wont wait that long.