Advise

Hi,My name is phil and at present I am living in Wales with my partner Christine,We are thinking of moving to Brittany and a more relaxed lifestyle,We own a shop here which although small is specialized,downstairs features sports such as darts,snooker,etc,This part of the shop as been running for 42 years,Up stairs we have a showroom and workshop for Brass & Woodwind musical instruments,We sell,service and repair these instruments and I am a professional member of namir (national association of musical instrument repairers)We would be looking at perhaps buying a shop or renting one and working on a part time basis,I have been told that trying to set up a business in france can be a bit of a nightmare especially as I don't speak french although I have just bought a book and disc on basic french,I am looking for advice on everything really that I would need to know,I am 57 years old and the general opinion in the uk at present is that its going to take around 10 years for independent retailers like myself to recover from this recession,I no longer wish to keep throwing money at a goverment that are quite happy to watch you go under,There I've had my moan about the uk,Hope there are a few of you out there that can give me some advise,cheers,phil

Hi and welcome to Expat.com Phil!

I hope members will be able to help you soon ;)

Regards
Armand

Hi Armand,and thanks for the message,
regards,phil.