Visit Visa for Spouse's brother

Good Morning,

I am from Sri Lanka and I am currently living in Bahrain where my husband works for an international company.

I would like to bring my 12 years old brother to Bahrain for a couple of weeks to visit us.

Could you advise on how I can apply for a visit visa for my brother please. Not sure if it is my husband who is supposed to sponsor my brother. Also there is no Bahraini Embassy in Sri Lanka.

Thank you.

Have a good weekend all.

Your husband will sponsor your brother through the assistance of his employer.  There is no Embassy input in this. The visa will be issued electronically and he just needs to take a print out.

Thank you very much.

Can I apply for my brother's visit visa without any company's assistance ? I mean Can I not apply by myself ?

No you can't for a sponsored visa.   Company assistance needed.

You can apply for his visa on unsponsored basis through evisa portal.

The difference is that in the second case, he is applying on his own merit even if the application has been submitted by you.  You won't be the sponsor.

may I know what are the chances of getting approved ?

and please let me know if you have any suggestions for me on this...

Evisa - Not much chance.  Even in normal times there were many rejections.  Even worse now after Covid

Through company - Good chance

Hi XTang ,
Do I need to have some relative in Bahrain , then a company can sponsor me for a visit visa ? . Thank you

Hi Halaexpat. not necessarily I believe. but you need to have contacts with the company to sponsor you..

If you have a relative, then the sponsorship is for a family visit visa through the company.

If you don't have a relative, then the sponsorship is for a business visit visa.   But then again, you must be in business with the company for them to be able to justify it.   Hence you need to have contacts with them.

Thank you very much XTang and Mazhar359597 for reply 🌹🌷