Philippine citizen with shengen resident permit

I hand in my application last June 14, 2019 in the police station. Day after i hand-in the application , the police sent my application to UDI and i get UDI confirmation that they received my application. Now, something bothers to my mind because someone told me that i am not allowed to apply inside Norway since i am a Filipino citizen. By the way, i applied for family immigration and i got married last April 2019 here in Norway. I've been in Norway a couple of times since i am holding a shengen resident permit(Poland).

I am not overstaying in Norway. Since i hand-in my application in the police last month, i moved here in Norway. We called UDI and UDI told us i can stay inside Norway while my application is on process.

So what is the question? You answered it yourself

if allowed to apply inside Norway, i read one forum one filipina got denied because she applied inside Norway and currently she appealed.

I am pretty sure you can apply within norway.

My friend was in the same situation as you.  She got the residence to stay in norway to get married (usually 6 months I think).  Then after getting married, she sent in application for family unification as spouse of her norwegian husband.

She applied while still in Norway.

wow that is a good news, thank you so much😊

after 12 weeks of waiting got approved 😍