Marrakesh hot summer

As you can see marrakesh enjoy a hot summer . So dont forget to drink  water regularly. Stay out of the sun or use an umbrella, why not ! Especially  for the  kids.

Yes, extremely hot in Marrakesh. We just got back from there. My wife is from there and wants her own place, so she's pressuring me on that. I told her I didn't want to waist my money there because too hot in the Summer and garbage everywhere. She said we'll make sure it has AC. AC units are inefficient there and most Moroccans don't have them or if they have one, it doesn't work or not used consistently due to electric bill. It was so hot, we went to El Jadida for one of our weeks to get away from the heat. Weather in El Jadida was perfect. We looked at property there too, but it has a garbage problem too. I hate to put that much money into something to have it surrounded by garbage. We live in Florida where the ocean is clear blue and green all year round without the sink and garbage. When we got back from there to spend our last week back in Marrakesh, I'd offered to pay to fix the AC because it was hot and very uncomfortable, but her family didn't take me up on the offer.

I've have put umbrellas on my list for needed items for next year, inshallah.