Family visa - Female expat in Saudi Arabia on a sole sponsorship

Hello everyone,

I am being considered for a position at Aramaco but at the sole sponsorship, meaning my kids and spouse cannot accompany me. I have decided to go ahead with the process and see when the official offer is made. In the meantime, my husband is applying for jobs in Saudi Arabia. I have a few questions and I am hoping someone can help me out here.

1. Although the company will only be sponsoring me, is there a way I can apply for the family visa?
2. I have heard family can come  and stay up to 180 days, leave the country and come back? Is it true? ?
3. I will be living in the Aramco camp. If my husband get the job with another company, kids can come with him. Would I be able to live outside the camp with them?

Thank you,

Husnahumdan

1) None whatsoever.  Even if you pick up all the costs, your company will still have to help a lot to be able to get the family permanent visa
2) That is through a visit visa not permanent visa.  And again, your sponsor needs to help get those through
3) I don't see why not but then again, Aramco may have policies regarding that i.e. you don't get housing allowance so you should check with them