Rentals in Bodrum

Hello, I am a US citizen who's planning to move to Turkey (Bodrum) around February 2020. I already posted on this forum but for some reason I do not see it when I check if there's any replies. Anyway, I was asking if someone can help me rent an apartment in Bodrum near the beach (doesn't have to be front line) and close to the stores. I am looking for a furnished 2 Bedrooms. My budget for the rental is between $400 to $500. I will appreciate any help. Thanks in advance and have a nice day.

Moncef Houara

as here is touristic place, rents depend on suppy/demand. after summer rents will drop down. dont take any offer now. there will be a lot of empty places to find after summer. i have a few friends, keep in touch within a few months.

Thank you for your reply Mr. Borraro. I think you are right about the rentals being  high in summer, talking from an experience when I was in Spain (Andalucia). I will contact you when it's a time to move to Bodrum which will be between February and May. Thanks again and have a nice day.

Cowboys 1

u r welcome,
i ll send you a couple of real estate agents contact details accordingly via pm.
the problem is that they are not good english speakers.
i will get involved if necessary.
se ya

Thank you Sir, you are awesome. I do speak French if that will help those real estate agents.