Mail frustrating

I hope the cummunity can help.I want to marry and applied for my divorce certificate back in February. It was sent out express post which cost me 80$. After 1 month it was sent back to Canada because they couldn't find my address here in  Vietnam. I had it resent from Canada regular post , not wanting to pay the 80$ again. This was may 15th. They have even the cell #. I contacted Canada and it hasn't returned there. Any  suggestions would help. Regards

Do you have tracking on the package/letter?

Try going to your local Vietnamese post office.

I sent a US Priority Letter with tracking to my cousin in HCMC.  VNPost marked it as undeliverable.  My cousin had to retrieve it from VNPost.

VNPost is pretty unreliable IMHO.

All they need to do is call. I'd pick it up anywhere in Vietnam.but thank you for your reply

My package included a phone number.  VNPost did not call. 

Also, they denied having the letter.  My cousin demanded they go look for it.  They found it in the back of the post office. 

Good luck.

Þhis is the second time sent from Canada.first time I paid 80$ .was returned adress unknown even though they  could have called.this time it was sent regular post.no tracking number

Ikoikoiko wrote:

Þhis is the second time sent from Canada.first time I paid 80$ .was returned adress unknown even though they  could have called.this time it was sent regular post.no tracking number

It would've been much less expensive had you it sent with a courier such as FedEx or UPS, with guaranteed delivery and tracking every step of the way.  I've received important documents including credit cards many times without fail.

First time I had it sent it went Xpresspost.had a trackable # but went from hcmc to Hanoi and back to Canada. Just bad luck I guess