Apartment Hotel in Riyadh

Hi All,

I am moving to Riyadh in the starting of next month. I would like to explore the option of an Hotel Apartment rather than renting a 1BR Flat just because I do not want to do all household works and do not want to spend on furniture and equipment.

Please recommend some good Hotel Apartment or may be some Furnished Studio for the least possible price. I am looking in the range of 15000-20000 and will be doing annual contract.

Shikhar

Depends on the area really.  And what your definition of good is :)

Your budget is too low for the mid-range i.e. relatively livable brands like Al-Muahideb even.  And these are just barely livable.   A studio here is around the 40-45K mark irrespective of time period.  I am referring to the central area i.e. around Dabbab.

You can find cheaper stuff but as I said before, be flexible with your definition of good!!

This is a comment on hotel apartments only.  Normal furnished, you can potentially find cheaper.  But don't expect facilities like gym, pool etc.

Thanks. My office is in Al Malaz and I would prefer in nearby areas only. Also Ia m not looking for any gym or pool facility.

In Malaz, that is generally the range for apartment hotels.  Compare on booking.com.  Maybe you will find cheaper by physically roaming around and seeing if someone is willing to do deals.