13A visa

I am moving to the Philippines soon. I am married to a filipina national.  So we will be requesting a 13A visa.  I will arrive on my passport.  Which is good 30 days  in the Philippines.  My question is...can i get a 3 month visitor Visa or a extension.  At the same time we go get our 13A visa paperwork.  And do i need a Appointment.
Thank you for any help.

Hi.just go to information at immigration,they will extend your visa again.Then apply for 13a visa while your there with all required docs.but be assured,you will be there all day queing...just be patient allways.if your unsure how to apply,just ask any guy with a purple jacket in the immigration.good luck.!

Sorry . I forgot to say. If your married,you will get a 1 year balik byan visa free,but your wife has to be with you when entering philippines. Make sure you have marriage docs.!!

I would strongly suggest you start the 13A visa request in your home country. I did. It's much quicker and less headaches.

Hi, just a quick thought - walk with a copy of your marriage certificate or any other similar proof of marriage - so that on entry you will automatically get 1 year entry as balik-bayan.

then get started on your 13A as soon as possible - the entire process upto having your ACR card released should take about 3 months.

Hi
If you don't want to spend all day standing in lines go to Batangas City immigration office! Small but well staffed and very professional and friendly!

Thank you for your help. I will do my 13A visa asap.  My wife is already in the Philippines.  So the balikbayan visa is out.

I just did my 13A visa last week at immigration in Manila.  It took 2 days for nbi clearance and 1 day at immigration to complete all. Including the hearing.  Paid in full. A lot less than i expected. Will receive my i-card by end of September.  2019

Dwsses12 wrote:

I just did my 13A visa last week at immigration in Manila.  It took 2 days for nbi clearance and 1 day at immigration to complete all. Including the hearing.  Paid in full. A lot less than i expected. Will receive my i-card by end of September.  2019

Congratulations!

Dwsses12 wrote:

Congratulations sir, about what was the end cost to you, and I assume it is the temporary visa. I am considering this as opposed  to SRRV. Thanks, Bob

Yes the first year it's a temporary visa. Then go back after 1 year and can get permanent visa. Just have to pay a tax once a year. My cost was a total of  13,100 peso. At immigration.  And at nbi was 130 peso.