Arrived at KSA with project engineer Visa but SCE rejected

Hello everyone,
I have arrived KSA with project engineer Visa but I do not have 5 years of experience (have only 4 years of experience) because of that my application got rejected from Saudi council.

Due to which am unable to process my IQAMA.

Please can you people suggest me what will be the solution.

Thanks

what is your profession on iqama ?

change your profession in iqama to some profession which will not need any registration anywhere for renewal

recently our one departments manager changed his profession to Labour , so his iqama was renewed smoothly

This is first time. I do not have a iqama

try to go to offices outside jawazat , they offer services such as iqama renewal etc , they take some additional money and do all the work smoothly

SirPerfection wrote:

try to go to offices outside jawazat , they offer services such as iqama renewal etc , they take some additional money and do all the work smoothly

I am a Telecommunication Engineer  (same profession in Iqama) registered in Saudi Engineer Council back in 2016 and now at the time of renewal they Rejected my application with a message that " due to our new rules your degree is not qualified please visit Ministry of Labour to change your profession.

i went to Maktab amal but they dont know anything about changing profession .

our company mandoob tried to change it online but its also giving error.

can you plz guide me .

Five (5) years is the required MINIMUM experience for expat engineers (any discipline i.e. chemical, electrical, civil, mechanical, electronic & communications, etc.) who are going to register in the Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE). This response is to address the similar cases of repetitive questions in the forum.

Dear All,

I am facing situation like you right now. I have job offer but it needs 5 years experience to register as an engineer at SCE. Could you please advise what can be done?

Thanks

Ridwanmg wrote:

Dear All,

I am facing situation like you right now. I have job offer but it needs 5 years experience to register as an engineer at SCE. Could you please advise what can be done? Thanks

Before we advise, you need to provide first information to the below QUESTIONS:

1- What are the scientific engineering degree courses you took in college.
2- How many years you completed your scientific engineering degree.
3- How many solid years of experience do you have in your degree, diploma specialization.
4- Does your scientific engineering degree certificate, TOR already authenticated and attested in your home country, yes or no?

@RedTrumpet

Hello Red,

I graduated with a bachelor's degree in engineering in 2016 and a master's degree in 2020. It is required for non-Saudis to have 5 years of SCE experience in order to register; however, what if I already have 5 years of experience in my home country? Can I then apply for SCE registration?

Thanks