Job offer in Tangier

Hi all,

I've been offered a job in Tangier, which pays around 16,000 MAD per month before tax. I would be living in Tangier on my own. I was wondering whether this is a liveable salary in Tangier? This offer doesn't include accommodation so I would be required to find my own. Any ideas of the monthly cost? I would be comfortable living in a one bedroom or studio apartment. The job is located in the westside of the city, I'm not entirely sure of the area but on maps it's located north of the Mujahidine area. Ideally, I would like accommodation within close proximity to work. Also, I was hoping someone could give me an idea of monthly spending on food, travel, leisure activities etc. around Tangier. 

Really sorry for the vague questions, I'm just hoping to get a rough idea of the cost of living in Tangier. Please feel free to ask me more questions if it helps and thank you to everyone in advance for any help.

Try www.numbeo.com for living costs. Check the housing section top of the page for housing costs.
Read through other posts for information too.