Help for iqama renewal on basis of Saudi engineering council.

Hello All.

I need help and advice on the above subject.

My iqama is expiring on AUG 2019. As per my firm they ask me to register in saudi engineering council.

When i register as technician , they told me my qualification is engineer so register as engineer.

I payed the initial registration amount.

After this its been 2 weeks and when i login it shows "we are auditing your request ".

How long does this take ? and will it be done in time for the renewal of my iqama.

ALSO can we apply as an engineer and technician at the same.

Kindly advise regarding the above. I am waiting for any possible solution at the earliest.

Thanks in advance.

register as engineer only if you have 5 years experience.

i have 2 years experience i was trying to register as engineer so the council information desk told me to immediately delete my application otherwise they would give me final exit for knowing that i don't have 5 years exp. and working as engineer.

register as technician , it can be easily done

Hi, I just saw your post regarding SCE registration. I am also in a similar situation and would like to know how your case went through. Did you register as technician with Engineering degree or you had to change your profession to Engineer? Would highly appreciate if you can reply to this. Thanks

Mine as well but what i did was i register as technician and my company give me a certificate that am working as technician in my company for 8 years and send also my diploma. But till now am waiting for there respond for my application and i applied on dec 1 2019, and my iqama will expired by jan 2, 2020. And also am planning to change my sponship. But hopefully its going smoothly process.

But anyone can advice us.?

As of today Hows your application process. How many week you wait?

@4dnan hey did your issue get resolved?

@SirPerfection did you get registered?