Is single permit needed for dependent person?


Me and wife (dependent visa) are living in Brussels. We both are working and want to extend our residence permit. But I want to extend the residence permit using my wife's job contract. When I went to commune, they told me to apply a single permit for my wife with Annex 46.
I read a forum in Expat that we can change the head of the family and process the extension of residence permit through the new head of the family. Anyone, please give me some details regarding this.

Do my wife need to apply for Annex 46?

New topic