Change work permit to student pass in singapore

Hi all,

My situation:

I am from India. Currently, I am holding work permit and working  as a MECHANICAL TECHNICIAN in one of MNC Singapore.
I want switch to my carrier towards hospitality
So is this possible to get student pass in singapore ..?
ICA SINGAPORE will approve this kind of case..?

Thank you.

Depends on the course you have chosen in hospitality sector and from which university? People can switch to a different sector depending it’s demand in the current market. Good luck

New topic