Got a job offer in kuala lumpur

Hi,

I'm currently evaluating a job offer that I've received from a company in Kuala Lumpur.
I'm currently earning INR39000 in Bangalore, India with 3 years of experience in Sales.
I got an offer of RM5000 including tax.
I've a pretty simple life in India.
Can anyone help me if this would be enough to accommodate and also save some amount for a single person.
Should I take up the offer?

How did you get the offer and have they asked for visa money or anything else?

They're sponsoring my visa. I've to pay for my flight tickets though which I don't mind.
Is it a good offer?

Did they ask you to use their travel agent or did you choose your own?

I'll be using my own, no agent from their end

Hi Preeti,
It's depends on which area your job will be.
If you consider house rent around 1200RM (if you don't want to share furnished room with anyone).
For food atleast 1800RM per month. By looking this it's fair but not best offer. But you may get a foreign exposure. If you consider this as a step to upgrade your career, yes please go ahead.
Please let me know if you have any other concern. Atleast offering company should arrange for your accommodation

The office is located in kl sentral
I'm taking a shared flat and I usually cook at home as I don't prefer outside food.
Yes, the only reason I want to take up the offer is because of the exposure and they've a good commission structure.

5,000 rm a month, and pay your own flight? Terrible.

Oh the commission lie. Let me guess you will be selling financial services? Just a guess. If so run away!