Salary Issues

I am on Bahrani CPR But Company has given business visit visa and transferred me to Saudi Arabia. the Saudi business visa is valid for 6 months only but there is re-entry every month .on visa it is clearly mentioned " NOT ALLOWED TO WORK" but they are saying to work here in Saudi Arabia. The company have not given any work contract. given a scanned Job offer letter in the home country.

The 6th month is ongoing and my probation period is already over. Now, the company do not have much work but they saying that I am not working according to their expectations.

they are not giving me the salary from two months. and they are threatening me that they will reduce my salary.

Please suggest me what should I do now??. what legal action I can take?? where I have to register my complaint???

I will extremely thankful for your response

Now they are saying that they will terminate me without one month notice period. I told them to give mobility they are saying that they will not give mobility they will give a flight ticket to the home country. if I will not go back to the home country they will report me run away.

Please suggest to me what should I do. I want to stay in Bahrain and search a new job.

Your question is about Bahrain - so don't post it on Riyadh forums if you want a response.

For Bahrain, if you have a valid residence permit from your employer, you can file a complaint with the Ministry of labor against your employer.   Even if they cancel your visa, you can stay for 30 days to find a job.  Also, they have to pay you the salary and indemnity as per law.  But the only way to get it from them is through the complaint process as I mentioned.

You have no rights in Saudi as you were not on a valid Iqama there.

by Mistake, I got into Riyadh form. I am tried to change but I could not.

I would like to thanks for your response.

yes, I have CPR from Company name with the validity of 6 more months.

If they will give me a flight ticket and I will not go, I will be staying in Bahrain. is it will safe to stay? (i am afraid they may create the problem  by reporting me like run away) .

As I said before, do you have a valid residence visa stamped in your passport for Bahrain which shows your employer as your sponsor?  CPR is something different.  I am not asking about CPR card but visa stamp in passport.

If so, go to the Ministry of labor and file a case immediately.  Then to to LMRA and register intent to transfer and show them the case.  Even if they file you as runaway after that, with this evidence, you can lift that.

yes. I have a valid residence visa stamped in passport and company name is mentioned on that visa stamp. 

I am in Saudi Arabia right now. they said everything till now in verbal. there is no official notification till now( but I am expecting it soon).

I have a residence visa of Bahrain on passport, saccaned job officer letter and CPR only with me.

I don't have a contract from the company or any other document(even I have asked for the contract to the company but they have not given).

are those documents which I have enough?

what else I can do if I could not register a complaint to the company on time?

It is all a factor of time.

You can complain before or after.  However, the case might take time to resolve and if you complain after they have cancelled your visa or reported you as runaway, it would be more difficult to resolve.

Just save yourself the hassle and go & file a complaint with MOL, the moment they give you something in writing.  What you have is fine and enough.

thank you so much for your fast reply.

if you do not mind. may you please share the Exact link of MOL where I can register my complaint??? ( i have tried but did not get).

Welcome to the GCC :)

There is NO online way to file a complaint.  You have to go to their offices.  See process flow below.

Visit the Ministry of Labour and Social Development to obtain the Labour Complaint Registration Form and submit all required documents and information. After the registration of the complaint, the applicant will visit the arbiter to obtain a consultation.

Required Documents
Labor Complaint application form
Copy of the Identity Card
Copy of the Commercial Registration
Address, fax number and telephone number
Any other supporting documents

Physical Location    Ministry of Labour and Social Development, P.O Box : 32333 Isa town - Kingdom of Bahrain
Availability:    Sunday - Thursday 7:30 AM - 12:30 PM

thank you.it really means a lot for me.

after termination if they file run away case  and cancel my Visa. if i don't go home country.

then I'll go to MOL. in between that case processing what will my valid resident proof??

None needed.  You have 30 days from time of cancellation of visa to find a job or to leave.   They can only file runaway case when you are on their visa and not when they have cancelled it.

Now, they are not giving anything in written. Company is not giving termination letter.

they are saying they will not give me last 2 months salary that they held and they will give only air ticket.

Company haven't given working visa for Saudi Arabia but they are forcing to work here in Saudi Arabia. on Saudi business vist visa it is clearly mentioned "NOT ALLOWED TO WORK"(Company have given business vist visa for Saudi which is valid for 180 days and in 30 days i have to go for re-entry in Bahrain).

what  legal actions i can take against company?? in Bahrain

and is there any any charge i have to pay for registering my complaints and fighting for it?

plz advice best way for me.!

I don't understand why you are asking the same question again and again.  I already answered in a lot of detail. Read my responses carefully and then go to MOL. That's all you can do.

Company is going to give me ticket from Dammam to my home country.

Even they are asking to submit CPR. they are now threatening me. i have asked them to follow the rule and send me back to my country from Bahrain give me termination letter but they are not doing any thing according to rule.

they are not going to pay my last 2 months salary also. I'm afraid.

i don't have much money to fight and live without work. they will file ran away after my flight tomorrow as per my understanding.

what'll negative impact of ran run away?? for how many months I'll not able to come back???

please say what can i do.!

Why are you not understanding?

The ONLY way is to go to the Ministry of Labor and file a case.  If you don't want to do and they file run away case against you, be ready for a ban that last years or even permanently.   And it will cost a lot more money to get a lawyer to remove that ban.

Now i am in my home country.

Company have cancelled my visa.

i want to Check whether they have just cancelled my visa or they have reported me??

how can i check the status?

Check on LMRA portal.  If they have marked you as absconding, it will show on express services.   But police cases won't show there, only LMRA element.