Legal way to send money from india to indonesia

Hello expats,

Syed here from india
Presently im in depok
Is here anyone resently had done Remittance from india to indonesia
From 3 days my brother strugling to send via western union, Uaeexchange, moneygram
They all refused send
They given reason government has temporary banned Remittance from india but can receive in india
Is their any other option..??

Try here

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 08#4017309

Thanks Fred,

I didn't get any solution in that topic it seem last year topic no new discussion in it

Possibly someone you trust in another country ie India-Malaysia- Indonesia
If the Indonesia government has suspended for any particular reason then you cannot
Only other option is if you can open an international bank account the only ones I'm aware about that can be directly used without hindrance (though I may well be wrong) is HSBC and is/ was used as a singular account worldwide if it was a particular account
You could try cash collection to yourself rather than international bank transaction

If the government has banned money transfers it will probably be down to criminal laundering or terrorist funding concerns, that meaning we should not even consider ways to get around the ban.

Gwmeath
Indonesian government didn't ban on sending or receiving
Its indian government has put on hold for sending international Remittance
Via bank only can send to 10 countries
Indonesia is not in the list
As you say mentioned about HSBC international account and via trusted friend or relative from malaysia,
Even malaysia not in bank Remittance country
list,

I shud go to indian Embassy in jakarta for query maybe in their get any solution

I've no idea what to suggest if it's your home country that has suspended this and yes possibly your embassy may assist with suggestions or reasons

Your embassy should be able to explain the problem but, if your government have banned transfers, they'll have a reason.

Yeah Fred,

Indian government has put on hold for sending outward via western union, Uaeexchange, Moneygram, but can receive in india without hassle

Only possible outward via any bank
I received today via SBI=BCA

Thanks guys for your suggestion very helped me

How much you want to send?