Cost of Blackberry in Denmark

Hi All

Can anyone help me with prices of Blackberry (Curve) phones in Denmark. I have heard that taxes are really high on phones and other electronic stuff. Also what will be the monthly charge of unlimited plan (BBM service + Internet) on Blackberry phone and a good service to support that.

If I purchase it from Duty free shops at Copenhagen Airport, will it be considerably economical.

Thanks in advance!

Abhishek

Hi Abhishek!

I hope other members will be able to help you soon!

Regards
Armand

You get 20% off in the electronic shops in the airport. That is if you're flying to a non-EU country (Norway, Iceland, Greenland and the Faroe Islands are ok) with proof of residency in a non-EU country. I believe a BB Curve currently retails for around 2,000kr. So you're looking at around a 400kr saving. I might be wrong about the price of a Curve, but I am 100% certain that you will get 20% tax free.

Hey thanks a lot!

Can you also advise what are the approximate monthly charges to use unlimited internet and BBM service on Blackberry.\

Abhishek

I believe BlackBerry hasn't hit the Danish market as well as it has in the US and UK. As far as I know the only provider to offer the BlackBerry internet service is 3. I took a look at their website and can only seem to find a plan which offers 100mb of data per month. You probably can get unlimited data, but I can't seem to find the information. Try contacting 3's customer service.

http://www.3.dk/Privat/mobil/Rabatpakker/3BlackBerry/