Moving KL from Delhi, India - Can I bring household stuff?

Hi

I am from Delhi, India. I am planning to move to Selangor in a couple of months.
I am thinking to bring all my household stuff like Refrigerator, Washing Machine, TV and furniture to Malaysia.
Is it possible to bring electronic items to Malaysia?
What do people generally do? Buy new things in Malaysia or bring their own stuff?

Thanks a lot for your help.
Nitin

no point bringing 1) Duty and baggage weight 2) electronics is cheaper than india here .. you can buy second hand also .. 3) you would end up paying triple amount if u want to bring refrigerator .. who brings refrigerator anyway ? Lol

If your company is paying for the shipping and tax charges and you feel attached to them, why not. But if it is our of your own pocket, perhaps it is better to leave them there.

Most of the places that you rent will come fully furnished. Even if they are only partly furnished, it'll come with appliances such as washing machine, fridge as that is standard.

Leave these in India !

Evaluate the price of ur households, talk to local freight forwarders to get a quote for shipping and other duties.
Than check websites for price on purchase of similar goods in Malaysia.
Compare what makes best sense to you, spending in getting present goods or buying new in Malaysia.

Thanks