Refused to enter Singapore

Hello! Just want to ask for an advise for whoever had same experienced with my gf, She is from Philippines and came to visit me gere in SG, (Not her first time) So we went to Legoland 2 days ago just for leisure together with our lady housemate. Then when we came back to sg the officer said the thumb print is unclear so she has to go to the office. At the office, she was asked to present her return ticket to PH and she handed over the print out as the phone was totally off (drain batt) she requested to charge to show the soft copy or call the Travel agency where she booked it but the officer refused to do so, accdg to my gf she was put inside the small room land felt really embarrased. She was asked again that if she can show $4000 at that moment the they will let her in. Unable to do so she was sent back to JB Malaysia. Question, does it mean that she will not be able to enter singapore again? Please enlightlen me as this is our first time to encounter this. We frequently travel and only in JB that she was actually treated that way.

Any frequent traveler to Singapore must have a valid reason. Meeting bf or gf is not a reason.

Secondly, it's very much required to show the return ticket and accommodation details in Singapore. If you are staying here for long then you must have aware of this. In recent times, it brought to notice that travellers are using fake return ticket. So, the officer is right to check credibility of the return ticket by seeing the soft copy of it. She failed to show (no matter whatever reason she can show) it.

As she was refused to enter Singapore, so next time before coming here, try to reach out ICA and get a confirmation that she can travel. Good luck

How long should she wait before she can try to enter again?

Apparently the officers found her travel patterns suspicious and wanted to check how she finances it (they are very sensitive to any attempt of illegal work - being female and from certain countries does not help in this respect).
If she already spend a long time here in the last months (more than 30 days) and exited/re-entered several times, she should now stay away from Singapore for several months (say half a year), then contact ICA before her next planned visit.
If she wants to continue visiting often or spending a long time here, she should get a proper residence visa.

Thank you all for the response. I actually sent an appeal thru email to ICA last night and I got an immediate response this afternoon. They requested for her passport copy. I am now waiting for the decision or reply in my email letter. Is this a good idea?

The question is not whether this is a good idea, but is there anything else you can do? I think not.

What i meant was is it a good idea to make an appeal or should i just wait for couple of mos. and tell my gf to try to enter again? Right now shes still at jb malaysia.

Not sure what you are going to appeal here. She was denied to enter for some reason. Just follow the process in place and don't try to mislead the officer at immigration checkpoint. They can see the history of a person and how many times she has entered Singapore.

We have already said that before visiting, get an approval from ICA that she can visit.

Before visiting means? Do i need to head down to ICA? Please enlighten me thank you!

Start reading various open threads and understand what was communicated earlier. Your query was mentioned many times with ICA link.

She should reach out ICA and get a confirmation that she can visit. Strictly she should stay away for 6months to a year to her last visit.
ICA may not entertain you, if you visit.

I think it‘s not advisable that you contact or visit ICA or even that she mentions a boyfriend in Singapore - it would only confirm ICA‘s suspicion that ahe‘s (ab-)using a visit visa for residence purposes.