Advice needed

Hi everybody

i can not find proper person who can guide me about Denmark.
Please some one guide me which course should i go for that i can  settle in Denmark which industry in denmark has high employment rate. i am telecom engineer but i am fed up with my carrier and want to change it business management or wind energy courses ie short term courses.i dont mind even i go for milk industries. i want peaceful and happy life , do not wanna be a corporate slave.
my mail ID is [email protected]

Hi and welcome to the forum tarangsagar!

I hope other members will be able to help you soon ;)

Regards
Armand

(1)
http://dk.vfsglobal.co.in/........
Welcome to the website for the Danish Visa Application Centre.

Hello friends this is tarang sagar....would like to settle in denmark....above URL may help you to put file....for denmark.

(2)
If any buddy presently living at denmark copenhegen....Plesae let me know which carrier is good with respect to counrty denmark.....?
(3)
Is it compulsary to learn danish over there...?
(4) is frenach is common language or english ....?

I can't speak to which career path you should choose, but I can say that it's very important to learn Danish in order to get a job in Denmark.  Danes are taught English at an early age, so most Danes speak English very well, but you are likely to find it very difficult to find work without knowing Danish.

Unless you are extremely good in computers hardware or software and you can work for one of the American companies like Microsoft or else?? Unfortunately Nokia left and slashed 900 employees. You can live very well with English, since everybody speaks the language, but you will not find a job easy without Danish.
Also Maerks is huge here and employ a lot of expats if you have the right skills for them. Good luck to you.