Data Sim Card in Vancouver?

Hi guys, was searching around for info on how to buy data sim card when I reach Vancouver (I really rely a lot on Google Maps for navigation, so I need internet connection to go from airport to my airbnb). Unfortunately, the info is scarce.

Does anybody have tips on:
a. Getting a sim card at YVR airport? (More like short term sim cards)
b. Getting a sim card anywhere in vancouver for the rest of my stay in Vancouver for my studies?

Any help rendered would be much appreciated!

Canada is notoriously expensive for cell phones and their services in general. At YVR there is a 7/11 convenience store that sells sims. The rate isn't completely horrible, but be prepared to cough over more money than you ever have before. Search cell providers in British Columbia, there won't be a lot, maybe 5 if your want an idea of monthly fees, network set up costs etc . I would buy one sim and stick with it, especially if you're there for a very short time. For reference, i was the for 2 months and my (cheapest for what I needed plan - 1gb data and 100 long distance) cost $200 or so. Other optioni: getting a sim from the US that works in Canada without a lot of roaming. Good luck.