EP status not changed - "Withdrawn" to "pending" after applying new EP

Hi All,

I am experiencing tough time in getting the Singapore EP. My employer applied EP for me once the offer is rolled out. Later, i got a mail like the EP has been rejected due to some job posting issue. Then they went for an appeal after 14 days and after appealing we got to know that the appeal was also rejected as some education details (Faculty field) which i have provided in my EP dosen't mathc with the certificate. When i contacted my college head and asked about this they said like "in our country the course comes under this faculty only"

Later they withdrawn the EP as they couldn't amend the education details in the appeal and applied for  new EP.

This morning i got a mail from my employer that they have applied for new EP.

After applying new EP i couldn't see the status changed from withdrawn to pending.

How long it will take more to get my EP approved? Any idea?

I have resigned my job in my present company.

Anyone please answer me.

I could see the EP status changed from Withdrawn to Pending now.

But i have one question. will i have to wait for 3 weeks again to get the my EP approved ?

Please read the thread "How long will my work pass application take" to get an indication of the processes and durations involved.
A new application does not take shorter than a previous, rejected one (why should it?). The average processing time is currently about one month (reduced from two months last year).

Okay thanks beppi. In my case the EP once went for appeal and later withdrawn made some changes and resubmitted the application again.

Will mom be able to see all these history of my application while validating my new EP?

Of course, it's all in their database and visible to the processing officer with a click of a mouse.

Will MOM work on Saturday?

It is now 2 months since my company started to file an EP. once time it got rejected due to the job posting issue. Then we waited for 14 days And appealed. Now after appeal it's because of my mistake. I made some mistake in the FACULTY column in my degree. Then now have applied for new EP withdrawing old EP. WAITING FOR RESULT. fingers crossed. Am facing a very tough life for the past two months.

Working days are Monday to Friday. Their back office data centre may update few status on Friday night or Saturday which was already classified during operating hours (Monday to Friday).

You need to be very careful what you have declared to MoM, any discrepancies would lead to confusion and later rejection. It will term as adverse record for future application. Good luck

OMG. I didn't knew that.