Working on Azad visa without transfer to other kafeel

Dear All

I am imran khan from Pakistan interested in moving to KSA.

I am a chartered accountant by profession.

I see many finance jobs on web but almost all of them require transferrable visa.

As far as I have understood from some sources, I can purchase azad visa and go to Saudia for job hunt and work on that visa.

However, I would like to ask you all :

(a)whether it is permissible to work with an employer with visa  from another kafeel?

(b)As far as i know, visa can not be transferred to another kafeel unless you have passed a period of two years with your previous Kafeel. If it is true, how can i work for another employer without visa having been transferred to this second employer? If it is then azad visa is useless !

(c)If I be allowed by the second employer to work on azad visa, will that have any legal consequences? 

Kindly guide me on the above matters.

Regards
Imran Khan

Hi Imran,

You have the wrong info.

For professional people you cannot get a job by coming on "azad" visa. This is not legal.

With regard to your questions:

a. it is not permissible to work with an employer with visa from another kafeel.

b. visa can only be transferred after 6 months if employer agrees to you leaving and joining another company. Azad visa is illegal.

c. employer cannot ask you to work on azad visa. If an employer agrees to it, they are doing it illegally and you will not have any rights.

This azad visa may work for labourers etc not a chartered accountant!

Additionally you may wish to search the blog regarding saudization and the new 6 year cap, which means that visa for expats is going to be more problematic for employers.