D visa(working visa) rejected

Hi guys!

I opened a company a few months ago and I am the director of this company. We recently applied for a working visa at the Embassy of Montenegro in Moscow and it was rejected. Every paperwork they needed we had submitted.

Can anyone help me with this issue.
If anyone has contact numbers of immigration lawyers in Montenegro or anyone who knows someone in the ministry of foreign  affairs. I could know the reason for rejection and make changes and apply for visa again.

Why did apply for the visa in Moscow when you are an American citizen?

Hi ,

I am from Zimbabwe but me and my fiance(Kazakh) we work in Shanghai China and Moscow was our best option.

Your profile states that you are American. But when you apply for a visa you have to apply from the Embassy in your home country.

What reason did they give for refusing your visa?

Oh they did not mention why they refused the application. As we do not have embassies of Montenegro in most countries , a lot of people just come and apply through Moscow.They told me if I want to find the reason why, I have to write a letter and translate it into Montenegrin then they will send it to Montenegro which will take a long time.

Then you need to find out the reason for your rejection which you can do yourself. Why pay a lawyer a load of money for a job you can do?

You were most likely rejected, because you did not setup a remote company and did not deposit the required funds in a local bank account in advance.

If you had an invitation letter from your company, as well as proof of capitalisation of the company account, as well as proof of 3650 Euro per person in your personal Montenegro account, you might have gotten a different result.

@KingyAngel Did you have a UK/schengen/US visa in your passport at the time?

Thanks!