Hello Forum - Kindly help make decision

Hello Members, Thank you all for helping people to make their move forward........

I am a married Indian male from Gujarat. Have 7 years of engineering experience and got following offer.

650 KD Basic + 175 House allowance + 120 Car allowance.

kindly help decide whether its gud offer to bring in my family i mean from living cost point of view.

Further, the company is in Wafra area.....what are the options available for Good  1 bhk accommodation.....it should be safe for my family and if possible should be convenient to travel to city places during weekends.....

I am ready to spend 175 to 200 KD, is it enough? which area i should look for ?

ive been in kuwait for a long time but im not an expert in its geography, i think Moo can better assist u in terms of location for accommodation, however i do know that wafra is waaay out in the wilderness of kuwait somewhere, where the farms are etc. so its a bit of a drive (its where the animal shelter, K-Path is),

so, since its that far away, im not sure if location will really matter, since u have a long drive ahead of u anyway. hopefully the company will provide transportation until you are able to drive here urself legally (the process for obtaining a licence can be quite cumbersome).

in terms of rent, that is a fair amount to pay for a 1bdr, unless u have kids, then u will need a 2bdr coz the 1bdr is barely enough space for 2 people.

Can anyone suggest safe area to live for indian family?

salmiya