Possible to update EP form after submission?

I got a job offer from a well reputed company based in Singapore and my employer applied for E Pass on 17th June but I just realised I made a blunder while entering past work experience that it would look like I have a gap of 1 year .

Additional details :

Nationality - Indian
Work - Have 4 years work experience in India and 3 years work experience in China (currently working in China) in IT

EP Online status is Pending. What is the appropriate way to handle the correction/mistake I made in the EP form that I sent to the employer?

Reach out your employer to draft a mail with correct details then send to MoM.

Update -

I sent email to employer but they said since application is process cannot make amendments in between but will update MOM as soon as they can. In the mean time I got my EP approved.

Applied - 17th June
Approved - 1st July 7PM Singapore time
As far as I have tracked it was just showing "Pending" until it was approved.

preethi123 wrote:

Update -

I sent email to employer but they said since application is process cannot make amendments in between but will update MOM as soon as they can. In the mean time I got my EP approved.

Applied - 17th June
Approved - 1st July 7PM Singapore time
As far as I have tracked it was just showing "Pending" until it was approved.

U may still want to ask the Employer to get it corrected. Otherwise next time when you apply for a EP with correct information, MoM would see it as discrepancies in the records.