I want to remarry my ex-husband in Morocco

My ex-husband and I are back together now. He wants me to come to Morocco to get married again. He said his immigration lawyer said that if I married him in Morocco that he could get to the USA much quicker than doing the 90 day fiance visa. So I am planning to go to Morocco after he gets all of the paperwork done. My questions are 1. Would I be able to get married in Morocco after visiting for 2 weeks or am I required to be in Morocco for 30 days or longer in order to get married in Morocco? Question number 2.  Is it legal in Morocco for a Moroccan man to marry his ex-wife again? Thanks for any suggestions and guidance in this matter.

Good luck I have copied a link for you below relating to your second question.  For the 1st since your ex-husband has a lawyer, he should be able to give you that information.

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/11798/h … orcing-her

I don't want to be the voice of doom and gloom BUT please remember why you separated and divorced and then see what has improved - why it wont go wrong this time. regards peta

a note of advice. Be careful what you write online nowadays (immigration wise). The US consulate will ask you guys for you social media accounts and passwords.