Open business in boracay, Philippines.

Hello-shalom,  :cheers:
What is the requirements for opening a small business to a foreign citizen in the Philippines?  (I am a citizen of Israel and my plan is to invest in Boracay island).  I need all the information you have..

Office Accounting?  business license?  Taxes?  (mail address?) Local lawyer?  Local broker for apartments?  Recommended bank company?  Bureau of Internal Revenue Registration and Printing of Receipts?  ?  City license?  And perhaps more information I do not know yet... for the success of the business. :thanks:

Without contacts here in the Philippines from your home country, whom you can trust to help you get established, you will lose all your money.   Come to the Philippines (Borocay) and spend at least a year figuring out the  ways people do business here and maybe look for opportunities for yourself.  Meanwhile, keep your money safely at home.

Hi bob, Thanks for the advice, I was there a few months.  I know whats going there. a luxury island  and the investment is not small so it's clear that I might lose some money.   But i'm still looking for information here .. fo be ready there :top:

Royal Caribbean rescheduled cruise ships with over 4,000 pax that were originally scheduled to stop for a tender port at Boracay.  According to Royal Caribbean the Philippines decided that big ships would cause too many envirnmental problems, so the ships are stopping at Subic Bay instead.  That is a big hit in local revenue, gotta wonder how fragile Boracay is after being shut down for 6 months.

Hi Cortes Pri, you may want to seek assistance of Israel Chamber of Commerce in the Philippines for setting up business in Boracay.

Please check this out https://www.profitableventure.com/start … foreigner/

If you will be hiring staff please let me know

Hi Cortes pri

It is becoming extremely complicated to invest in Boracay. In fact the government is reducing the number of hotels, restorants etc. Becareful of the people who will tell you no problem to invest in Boracay etc. The scam is not far... dont forget that you will own only 40% of your investment even if you paid everything...

Yea i know and it's still possible..

Thank u i'll..

You are asking this question and do not know the answer? I do not believe you.

WDYM ?   :blink:  I'm looking for information here about what I asked, I'm not looking for you to believe me, sorry sir.

Actually the post was addressed to someone who asked you a question.  In any case, investing in anything is risky but you know this. We are looking at PMVIC (Private Motor Vehicle Inspection Center) now which surely works with guaranteed income over the years because of changing laws and regulations.