Canadian Company

Hi
I'm new to the forum so hi to everyone. I'm looking for some advice. Looking for recommendations for employment agencies in Dalian. I work for a mid size Canadian company that is opening a fabrication/manufacturing plant in Dalian (with the next month). We are looking for employees for management positions with backgrounds in manufacturing (preferably steel and aluminum)
I will be posting on the jobs forum, but would also like to go with an employment agency aswell.
Many thanks
Maria

Are you searching for local talent or expats?

Expats will require a fundamentally different way to conduct a position search. If you are looking for local talent, you will need to contact local recruitment agencies in that field that are also in the region.

I happen, coincidentally, to have a strong background in those areas. So I must ask are you searching for profile manufacture, anodizing and finishing, PPT or PPC coating processes, large scale heavy machinery assembly, or structural assembly? The specific type of industry will determine your target candidate pool.

Hi Vannrox and thank you for replying to my post.

We are looking for trustworthy people with the right experience. Not critical to be Expat or local but must have good language skills.

The products are composed of steel and aluminum but mostly aluminum. The heaviest component is at around 25kg so I wouldn't class anything as heavy fabrication. All the pcs together make up a temp structural system. It is a deck system used for casting suspended concrete slabs. It can be used in the construction of most concrete buildings such as high-rise condos, commercial buildings, hospitals and so on.

The finish is hot dip galvanizing w/some zinc plating for steel and powder coating for aluminum (no anodizing).

The manufacturing process involves steel castings, Al extrusions, accurate cuts, CNC work and welding in steel and aluminum (aluminum requires very careful attention)