No saudi council for 2years

Hi i wnat to ask something because i worked last time in riyadh for 2years no saudi council but i have proemteic and dataflow but they din dnot process it. Now im employed again in jeddah but the HR said that its not allowed because i should go back to my country and work again and take a exam again is it possible to stay for just 1year? But im aftaid maybe saudi coucnil will not process my document

Rishyyy wrote:

Hi i wnat to ask something because i worked last time in riyadh for 2years no saudi council but i have proemteic and dataflow but they din dnot process it. Now im employed again in jeddah but the HR said that its not allowed because i should go back to my country and work again and take a exam again is it possible to stay for just 1year? But im aftaid maybe saudi coucnil will not process my document

What a big question???why you did not apply for saudi council for 2 years you did not process even thou you have prometric...if your employer cant do process you yourself should do..coz your the one needed it not them..omg