Travel Scare

Left Bahrain in 2016 with a lot of debt which I am now paying back from the UK in an IVA.
I've had no correspondence with HSBC or Bahrain since leaving.
I am under extreme anxiety as I am meant to be going to Egypt on holiday in 3 weeks, and I am scared that I am going to be arrested and sent back to Bahrain.
Even though I am repaying the debt, the IVA only protects me with UK and EU law.
I'm having trouble with the website so I have no way of finding out whether a police case/travel ban has been issued but I'm assuming as my debt was 20K BHD that this would've been the case.
Could anyone advise me whether Egypt will arrest me and send me back to Bahrain because of this debt? I know it's not a GCC county, but as it's an Arab county I'm assuming there's some law connection between the 2?
Any help will be highly appreciated, thanks in advance

I don't think there is any likelihood of Egypt arresting you and sending you over to Bahrain.    The only time something like this happens is when an Interpol red notice has been issued for you.   These are not meant to be issued for cases like this but banks in the UAE habitually do that - not in Bahrain.  And that notice means you will be picked up in any country you go to (outside of your home country).