Best cities for retirement in Puerto Rico

Hello everyone,

An increasing amount of people want to spend their retirement abroad. Would you consider giving a few tips to those looking into Puerto Rico for their retirement?

What are the most attractive cities for retirees in Puerto Rico?

Why are these the best cities in Puerto Rico for retirement (quality of life, cost of living, climate, health, security, etc.)?

Are there any specific areas in Puerto Rico where there are special retirement schemes or retirement-friendly residential areas?

Are there any activities suitable for retirees in Puerto Rico?

Do you have any tips on where to start looking or how to choose a suitable city for one's retirement in Puerto Rico?

If you have, yourself, chosen to spend your retirement abroad, please tell us what city you have chosen and why?

Please share your experience.

Bhavna

Sabana Grande. Town is very well run. Homes are well separated from shops. Not crowded. Crime virtually non existent. Super Friendly. Near everything. Food stalls. Huge weekend flea market with yummy fresh food etc.  Pozo dela Virgen. And so much more.

All towns are good and all have something you may not like. The key is to visit them, only you can make that decision.

Each person has their own idea of what makes them happy

I have been and lived in Sabana Grande
and San Juan. I was only answering a question. Didnt have anything negative on other towns. Only the ones i experienced. Is the Puerto Rico blog run by one petson. I hope more people chime in. There's much to learn.

Thanks for your input

I see no hard questions, so hard to provide input

I replied to Bhavna. She had a question. I thought she would read it if i replied here but i must of misunderstood. I guess i should of replied to her questions privately and not this site.

bluesoflali wrote:

I replied to Bhavna. She had a question. I thought she would read it if i replied here but i must of misunderstood. I guess i should of replied to her questions privately and not this site.

Sorry to tell you but Bhavna is part of the management of this web site and she posts to get people to talk to each other and discuss the subject, not because she needs the information.

Goodbye site🦋

Wow... I think there had been a misunderstanding here!