Moving to Germany on a visit visa

Hello everyone
I want to move to Germany on a visit visa and not planning to return to Kenya.Is it possible I search for Au-Pair Job or what do I do to live in Germany?

You CANNOT move to Germany on a visit visa.
You need a residence visa for that.
All residence visa must be applied for at the German embassy in your home country.
You can visit Germany to look for a job (or Aupair host family), but you must then return to your country to apply for the long-term visa.
Your chances of finding a job depend largely on your education, work experience and German language skills. To find Aupair host families, it is best to use specialized websites like Aupairworld or Aupair.com (and only a basic, A1 level of German is required).
Good luck!

Au pair jobs are best arranged from your home country since you would have to go back to do the visa anyway. But being an au pair is NOT a career. It is only allowed for young people and limited to a year. The main thing is to learn German while here and you get a small amount of pocket money and accommodation for your work. It is NOT a normal job or way to earn serious money or lead a normal life. The rules for au pairs has been discussed at length on other threads on this site. It sounds like you are making unrealistic plans without having a clue about the rules. And unless you are well educated and have demanded skills you are not likely to get a job visa – and without one you will not be able to work. Sounds like a good way to waste your effort and get sent right back home.