Expats near sogod, leyte

Hello, im jim froe the us. i will be in sogod, so leyte. just wondering if any of you expats live there or close by. thanks. will be looking for a house or apt. to rent.

my wifes relation is married to a us guy he is here now maybe you could hookup with him  he is staying with his wifes mother just up the road from my plase my wife has a small room to rent also cr shower double bed if you are intrested   have a look when you arrive where are you travelling from tacloban?

Hi there......I'm Peter from Australia.  I am married to a filipina.  We live when in the Phils, in Bontoc, which is the just south of Sogod.
We will be there mid July to mid August.
I am in and out of Sogod almost daily.
More than happy to meet up with you.
Cheers......

aussi pete2 good to hear  you are so close to my area  i may have seen you  but i get out of sogod as quick as possible to fn hot there for me and difficult to get a cold beer ha ha maybe i will run into you one day cheers

i will be coming from the us to manila, then to tacloban, then a bus to sogod. probably stay at a hotel there until i find something more long term.

good to know, ill be sure to look you up while there. thanks

there a hotel  close to the terminal in sogod ii think around p700 a nite  your gf  will know so let her do the searching and go with the flow

gv hotel

seashore is one next to there is Catalina

walking distance from the terminal

ok, thanks, i saw the gv hotel close to my gf boarding house. ill probably stay there till i find a longer term place.

my wifes brother stayed there he said the room very small and basic no aircon fan only but for short time maybe ok

hi, made it here to sogod, staying at gv hotel, good location, room is small but adequate. does have a/c, 725p per nite. now looking for  a house or apt to rent. i have a couple of leads.

helloo you arrived safe how was your trip from tacloban to sogod intresting?OK now if you would to visit us at camirobi  farm you will be welcome

Hi Bert, the van ride here was normal with 15 of us packed in there. I have found an apt now here in zone1. Nice place. New place small 2 bedroom. Yes I would like to meet you. My cell is 0916 792 5544.

Spent one nite in tacloban, went and visited MacArthur park and monument on the 4th of July!

Hi everyone, I'm late on this forum here in 2022, downsizing and selling upi here in Qld Australia, my Pinay girlfriend lives in Sogod and I'm interested in how Expats are doing there.

I'm open minded and adaptable but want to enjoy a comfortable retirement in Phils partnered up with my lovely Pinay, have debts, live a quite lifestyle and on the top rung Army Veterans TIP pension and benefits.

Any up to date advise is appreciate.

Hi everyone, I'm late on this forum here in 2022, downsizing and selling upi here in Qld Australia, my Pinay girlfriend lives in Sogod and I'm interested in how Expats are doing there.

I'm open minded and adaptable but want to enjoy a comfortable retirement in Phils partnered up with my lovely Pinay, have debts, live a quite lifestyle and on the top rung Army Veterans TIP pension and benefits.

Any up to date advise is appreciate.

- @Coinneach
Do you want to have depts in the Philippines???    :)
The interests are MUCH higher in the Philippines than in our home countries, e g
/The CHEAPEST interest I have seen with real estate as collateral is 6.5 % per year, common is up to 14 %. The LONGER loan period, the HIGHER interest!!!
/"5-6" ( = The most common loan.)  Recounted to year interest its roughly 480 % ...